Monday, February 15, 2010

Thanks to you all :D

It has been 20 years i live in this earth. Although i not really want to admit that i am "bigger" than other, but here i am. It's a fact and i can't change it. Ok, cut the crap and start talking. Was actually wanna wrote this blog to thanks those who celebrate and wish me for my birthday this year. Especially to Wen Yee and my college friends(ray,sam,eddy,sw,cy,david,jh,yj and yc). Below are the picture of them :



They let me have a memorable birthday. Thanks again to them. I can barely remember the last birthday that i celebrate, because i was used to no celebration on my birthday. I think the last time i celebrating my birthday was at Form 5, which is year 2007. Any celebration before that?? Can't really remember.


I know i am late for posting this, but i was busy recently. Busy to think of my assignment, busy to plan for CNY trip, busy to think of which picture to send to the competition. There was more but this 3 are more important.

No comments: